Preparation Sheet Columns


Here is a quick explanation of the columns on the sheet.

Ticker - The ticker for the stock. If the ticker is in Bold, means I have interest in trading this stock, so I will set an alarm for it. If the ticker is yellow, means it will be one of the stocks I will be watching into the open.

Reason - Reason why the stock is in my watch list. To understand each one of them, click here.

Support - Supports for the stock after my daily analysis. I like using round number whenever I can.

Resistance - Resistances for the stock after my daily analysis. I like using round number whenever I can.

(L)ong /(S)hort - This field is based in the analysis as well. It tells me a reference that on a daily level, the long or the short is more appropriate. To understand each one of them, click here.

PLAN - This is what the plan is when trading the stock. To understand each one of them, click here.

Weekly Perform - It is the Weekly performance based on the close of the previous day.

10% ATR - This is a guide to tell me how expensive a stop is. This for reference.

ATR % - this is a very important field to me. The easier way to explain it is this one: if this column show 100% means that it has moved 3 times its normal ATR. The closer it is to 100% the less likely it will move higher. Are there exceptions? Sure, I´ve seen stocks with 300% and higher, but is it likely to happen is the question I am trying to answer.

ATR - Actual ATR of the stock

Call - Are there any calls I should know about? This field is not 100% tested ok?

Float Short - Short interest in the stock just for reference. Help to identify if the move is done by new buyers or older sellers closing positions/taking profits.

News - Equals 0 (zero) means fresh news today

Avg Volume - average volume (not sure the time period it considers)

Relative Volume - in relation to the Avg Volume

Change From Open - it is what is its

Pre-market Volume - as a percent of the average volume. This helps me to identify where the volume will be in the watch list.

No comments:

Post a Comment