Daily PM Prep - May, 24

** Preparation for Closing Session **

MARKET CONDITIONS



SPY - Not much had changed from the morning preparation comment. The most expected scenario so far has happened, with the SPY trading in an inside day. It tried to go lower, but buyers held the prices, keeping the trading between the 165.50 / 166.00 levels and 164.00. This is likely to continue, till the end of this session.
Long Term Bias: Neutral
Short Term Bias: Neutral
Accuracy: 

PM Stock Selection Sheet download - going to be a very slow afternoon. Morning was the best time to trade today. Fewer opportunities in the afternoon.
Updated at 12:40


Want more information about the Stock Selection Sheet?
Legends - Click me
Read this before using the information provided in this page:
1.Educational purpose material only. Use this information at your own risk. 2.Stocks may be added to the selection sheet at any time. They are used as a guide to select which stocks I will trade and set alerts . It does not mean that I follow all of them, that would be crazy.3.The Accuracy information is for my own use only. It is reviewed after I am done trading. This is just a way for me to measure how is my reading of the market and my confidence in it. I suggest you develop your own way to do this.4.The afternoon sheet will be updated between 13:00 and 14:00

No comments:

Post a Comment